Get ready to learn the fundamentals they don't teach in design school
learn how interior design
is done in the real world
You’re a woman who loves interior design, but wonders how it’s “really done.” Sure, you’ve been told you have a “good eye,” but sometimes you wonder if your style is too “matchy-matchy,”not polished enough, feels incomplete, or lacks a sense of flair. Deep down, you’re tired of constantly second-guessing your design choices, not knowing if they’re a good fit for you, your family, or your client.
in this course, you’ll get answers to questions like:
- How do you just “know” what to do with a blank room and create it from start to finish?
- When I’m stuck and there are so many choices, how can I make the right decision and move forward?
- Why do you blend certain colors together?
- How do you add a touch of the unexpected?
- What can I do to make my rooms look polished but yet livable?
- How do you hit the mark and create rooms that resonate with the people who live in the space?
- I went to school for design and I am pretty good with the “taught typical fundamentals” but I don’t really know about the day to day functions, like how to properly measure for window treatments (or why they are even important), no-nonsense furniture arrangements, or tried and true methods to select the right colors everytime.
fundamentals they don’t teach
in design school
Each lesson is recorded and self-paced so you can complete the course, on your time, as fast or slow as you want. The lessons cover:
- LESSON 1: Who's Living In Your House? Bulls, Owls, Lambs and Tigers Oh My!
- LESSON 2: Is Your Home In A Good Mood? Function, Style and Creating the right Mood!
- LESSON 3: The "Magic" of Inspiration and Looking for it in All The Right Places!
- LESSON 4: Color Courage...developing confidence and learning the recipe for choosing the right color everytime!
- LESSON 5: The F Word In Design: Focal Points, FloorPlans and Furniture!
- LESSON 6: The Secret Sauce for All Design!
- LESSON 7: The Crowning Jewels: Lighting and Accessories
2 live Q&A sessions
There will be 2 live sessions with me during the course where we cover common mistakes designers make and how to overcome them.
Each of these sessions will also have a Q&A forum for your questions, so you can confidently move forward in your interior design knowledge.
design a successful, beautiful
space from start to finish
If you want to build your design skills
and learn a system that allows you to create rooms
with flair and ease, this course is for you.
This course is currently in “beta” mode, but will be released soon.
Join the waitlist below to be notified when it opens.